Cross-country skiing and trails around Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal
Savour the silence away from the hubbub of the ski resorts on over 50 km of cross-country trails. Classic cross-country and skate skiing can both be enjoyed here, offering skiing enthusiasts incredible experiences. The scale of the Alps around Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal is breathtaking, the snow-capped summits and magnificence of nature awe-inspiring.
Novices, and anyone else who fancies giving it a try, can spend unforgettable days on our region’s trails. Simply book a cross-country skiing course with our local ski instructors and learn all the hints and tips you’ll need to enjoy this beautiful winter sport. The appropriate equipment can be hired from Skistadl Mittelberg or from Sport Hilbrand in Mittelberg - both near by the beautiful 4* Alpen Select Apartments.
Trails around Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal
8 different trails around Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal give cross-country skiers a variety of options to choose from.
- Steinbock cross-country trail:: 14.6 km, approx. 2 hours
- Schwende cross-country trail: 12.1 km, 1 hour 25
- Küren-Wäldele-Egg cross-country trail: 13.9 km, 2 hours
- Steinbock cross-country trail – Ahorn: 6.1 km, 51 mins
- Steinbock cross-country trail – Bödmer loop: 3.6 km, 21 mins
- Küren-Wäldele cross-country trail: 7.5 km, 2 hours 2
- Egg cross-country trail: 6.2 km, 50 mins
Book your holiday »
Here you book at the best price!
Photo: Kleinwalsertal Tourismus eGen | Sarina Berchtold