Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal - your holiday in the mountains
While the Kleinwalsertal in Vorarlberg is part of Austria, it can only be reached by road from Germany. The journey through the unique alpine scenery is impressive in itself. The mountains in the Kleinwalsertal rise to three different elevations between 1,100 m and 2,536 m, providing the ideal conditions for unforgettable holiday experiences in the summer and the winter.
Summer holidays in Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal
H2: Summer holidays in Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal
With an average peak temperature of 22 °C, Mittelberg is an ideal place for outdoor sporting activities during the summer months, including hiking, mountain biking, trail running and climbing. Cool off in the surrounding lakes and swimming pools, including the Freiberg Lake in Oberstdorf, the Riezlern swimming pool, the outdoor Moorbad Reichenbach in Oberstdorf or the thermal baths in Oberstdorf, to name just a few. The region also offers an array of interesting cultural and culinary delights. From home-cooked local fare in a beautiful mountain setting at one of many Alpine huts, or in the fine surroundings of a gourmet restaurant in the valley, your taste buds are in for a treat in the culinary region of the Kleinwalsertal.
Winter holidays in Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal
On a winter break, what could be better than to ski right up to your front door? Our Alpen Select 4-star Apartments are just a two minute walk from the Walmendingerhornbahn mountain station and the ski resort. You are guaranteed to enjoy a real variety of skiing experiences here, thanks to 130 kilometres of pistes and 48 cable cars and lifts alongside numerous well-kept cross-country trails, toboggan runs and winter hiking paths in the Oberstdorf Kleinwalsertal region. Aside from winter sport, our cultural events and activities, such as Christmas Magic in Walser, the ski museum or the traditional bonfire held in a convivial atmosphere by locals to banish the winter, provide plenty of other interesting things to do.
4* Alpen Select Apartments – your home from home in Mittelberg in the Kleinwalsertal
Here is a short overview of everything you need to know about Alpen Select Apartments Kleinwalsertal:
- Apartments sleeping 2-8 people (2-4 bedrooms, 55 m² to 136 m²)
- Holiday apartments with exclusive, state-of-the-art facilities (all apartments have a 4-star rating)
- Free, reserved parking space in the underground car park
- Ski storage
- Bike storage
- Free tickets for all cable cars and ski lifts in the Kleinwalsertal and Oberstdorf (May until October)
- A small, exclusive spa area
- On-site supermarket on the ground floor of the building (large selection of breakfast options and local products)
- Bus stop directly in front of the building
- A large choice of restaurants close by
- A 2 minute walk from Walmendingerhornbahn station
- Small dogs welcome in summer by prior arrangement
- Payment by VISA, Mastercard or cash
heck-in: between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm; please phone to let us know your arrival time at +43 5517 30669 or email email@example.com – if there is no one at the reception when you arrive, please collect your documentation and keycards from the reception desk. Check-out by 10:00 am.
Photo: Kleinwalsertal Tourismus eGen | Alexander Rochau