KLEINWALSERTAL HAS MUCH TO OFFER!
Kleinwalsertal is known far beyond its borders as a top holiday destination! Summer and winter, it has the perfectly developed infrastructure with lots of possibilities for your holiday activities. Skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, winter hiking, sledding or snowshoeing - the valley has something for everyone! In summer, the valley is highly recommended for hiking, climbing and mountain biking - for our younger guests, the Burmi holiday program offers a lot of variety and is a whole heap of fun!
SUMMER IN KLEINWALSERTAL
Kleinwalsertal is considered a paradise for hikers, climbers, bikers and families. Whether hiking on the mountain trails or climbing the mountains, as you stroll along the rivers or experience trail running in breath-taking surroundings, here you will find promising peaks, lush meadows and numerous rustic mountain huts, with hearty snacks waiting for you.
WINTER IN KLEINWALSERTAL
Kleinwalsertal is also known as a "snow hole" and regularly makes the hearts of all winter sports enthusiasts beat faster. Hardly any other region offers a variety of so many winter sports as Kleinwalsertal - a total of 128 kilometres of slopes gives beginners and all-rounders plenty of space, there are many X-Country trails in the sunny valley, rustic cabins in the snow, happy voices tobogganing, smiling ski tourers or quiet time spent enjoyment snowshoeing through the pure nature. All this is included in your winter holiday in Kleinwalsertal!
GONDOLAS AND LIFTS INCLUDED
Summit happiness INCLUSIVE in summer from May to October daily free travel on 8 gondolas and lifts in Oberstdorf and Kleinwalsertal:
Besides the regular facilities Kleinwalsertal offers numerous other features, beyond comparison of quality and comfort! To give you a little taste, we have a few put together a few "quality-plus Kleinwalsertal“ points for you.
The services available with the Allgäu-Walser-CARD
- Free travel on all bus lines in Kleinwalsertal with the Walserbus
- Guided hiking, mountain biking and themed hikes, reduced or free
- Free admission to the Walser Museum, the Ski Museum and the Bergschau
- Free use of the summer outdoor courts at the tennis court Mittelberg-Bödmen
- Internet Walserhaus (wireless) 30 minute free
- Discounts for events
- Reduced admission / use of various recreational facilities in Kleinwalsertal
- Further reductions in the neighbouring village of Oberstdorf and the Upper Allgäu region